THE EASY WAY TO TRANSFER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS BETWEEN YOUR IOS DEVICES AND YOUR MACS AND VICE-VERSA
TWO APPLICATIONS IN ONE
OK for iCloud works like a regular applications and also as an extension to Photos
HOW IT WORKS
FROM iOS DEVICE to MAC
FROM iOS DEVICE to iOS DEVICE
Open OK for iCloud on any iOS device, select the pictures or videos you want to transfer to the other device and tap "upload". That's it. Your pictures and videos will be uploaded to iCloud and they will be visible on another device using OK for iCloud or on your Mac inside the iCloud Drive folder.
FROM MAC to iOS DEVICE
You can even do the other way around, that is, drag pictures and videos to your Mac's iCloud Drive folder and the files will appear on your iOS Devices. Pure Magic!
WHY IS THIS BETTER THAN OTHER METHODS?
1. It requires just 2 taps to transfer any asset to iCloud Drive
2. Your devices can be on any network anywhere in the world because it works using the web, not wi-fi or bluetooth!
3. The interface is clean and the way it works is simple.
4. Your privacy is completely preserved. No one is snooping your data.
5. An the best part is: OK for iCloud is also an extension to Photos, so, everything we have described works from within Photos!
DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE NOW
IPAD VERSION ALSO AVAILABLE
Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
OK for iCloud - Transfer images & videos - iPhone version is a free software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-12-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
OK for iCloud - Transfer images & videos - iPhone version (version 3.1) has a file size of 6.71 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.